Resources – Minneapolis/St. Paul Joint Air Reserve Station

Minneapolis/St. Paul Joint Air Reserve Station

760 Military Hwy, Minneapolis, MN 55450


TRICARE Information and news
For a full list of community health centers, visit the Health Center Program at​​
Check the US News Health directory online at to find the best doctor for your family.

The American Dental Association provides a list of dentists near you on their website


To be enrolled in a Minnesota school, a child must be at least 5 years old on or before September 1st. Check with the school for other requirements.


St. Paul Public Schools
Minneapolis School District


If your child is preparing to attend college, this information on scholarships may be helpful. 


Current service members can attend college in their off-duty time and have their military branch pay the tuition.


Learn about the Military Tuition Assistance Program.

Use the Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE tool to help you make the best use of your tuition assistance dollars.

​If you were or are in the military, you may be eligible for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education benefits. If you are a spouse or dependent, you may be eligible too.


Online course options: edX – Founded by Harvard University and MIT, offers high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.  Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing.  Enroll today!


When moving to a new location, it is important to know who to call when you have an emergency or you need help. Below are some organizations you will find useful.


Child Care Aware:
Under the site’s “Child Care 101” tab you’ll find information related to locating quality child care, the types of child care available to you and how to evaluate the child care providers you visit.


There’s also a special section for the military child on the website covering topics such as military fee assistance, payments and provider services.


Military Children and Teens Resource Guide


Minnesota Department of Human Services (651) 431-2000


Minnesota Department of Health (651) 201-5000


St. Paul Animal Humane Society (651) 645-7387


St. Paul Police Department (651) 291-1111