Resources – Test page

Army Star

Test Page

Joint Munitions Command
2280 TN-104, Milan, TN 38358


TRICARE Information and news
For a full list of community health centers, visit the Health Center Program at​​
Check the US News Health directory online at to find the best doctor for your family.

The American Dental Association provides a list of dentists near you on their website


To be enrolled in a Tennessee school, a child must be at least 5 years old by August 15th. Check with the school for other requirements.

Milan Special School District

If your child is preparing to attend college, this information on scholarships may be helpful. 
Current service members can attend college in their off-duty time and have their military branch pay the tuition.
Use the Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE tool to help you make the best use of your tuition assistance dollars.

Learn about the Montgomery GI Bill for Active Duty and Reservists.

The Survivors and Dependents Education Assistance Program (DEA) program offers education and training opportunities to eligible dependents of Veterans who are permanently and totally disabled due to a service-related condition or of Veterans who died while on active duty or as a result of a service-related condition.

​If you were or are in the military, you may be eligible for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education benefits. If you are a spouse or dependent, you may be eligible too.
Online course options: edX – Founded by Harvard University and MIT, offers high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.  Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing.  Enroll today!


When moving to a new location, it is important to know who to call when you have an emergency or you need help. Below are some organizations you will find useful.


Relocation Assistance Program
(256) 741-5247
7 Frankford Ave.
Building 220
Anniston, AL 36201-4199


Relocation assistance professionals can help you plan, answer questions, and provide access to resources related to moving. They offer counseling, planning assistance, referrals, and education on how to minimize the stress of a move.  Contact the RAP office to learn about federal laws and programs designed to help you relocate. 


Child Care Aware:
Under the site’s “Child Care 101” tab you’ll find information related to locating quality child care, the types of child care available to you and how to evaluate the child care providers you visit.


There’s also a special section for the military child on the website covering topics such as military fee assistance, payments and provider services.


Military Children and Teens Resource Guide


Tennessee Department of Human Services (423) 224-1900


Tennessee Department of Health (423) 279-2777


Carol County Humane Society (731) 352-9950


Tennessee Highway Patrol (615) 251-5166