Fort Campbell Army Base
101st Airborne Division, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, 5th Special Forces , 52nd Ordnance Group (EOD), 86th Combat Support Hospital, 716th Military Police Battalion, 19th Air Support Operations Squadron (USAF), 63rd Chemical Company, 1000th MP Battalion (CID), Sabalauski Air Assault School, Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, NCO Academy
2574 23rd St, Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223
Fort Campbell is a United States Army installation located along the Kentucky-Tennessee border between Hopkinsville, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee. The 106,700-acre installation possesses the capability to deploy mission-ready contingency forces by air, rail, highway, and inland waterway. Fort Campbell is the home of the only Air Assault Division in the world, the 101st Airborne Division. Fort Campbell is also the home of two prestigious Special Operations Command units, the 5th Special Forces Group and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Fort Campbell is an Army installation that supports active and reserve component units, Army civilians, Army Families, retirees and veterans. It is home to the Army’s most-deployed contingency forces.
The closest airport to Fort Campbell is Nashville International airport, located 67 miles away from base.
Directions from Nashville International Airport:
- At airport, head south on Terminal Drive.
- Go straight toward Arriving Flights/Departing Flights. (1 mile)
- Merge onto Interstate 40 west toward Nashville Interstate 65/Interstate 24. (5.5 miles)
- Keep right to take I-24 west via Exit 211B toward Clarksville, I-65 north and Louisville. (4.8 miles)
- Keep left to take I-24 west via Exit 88B toward Clarksville. (43 miles)
- Take Exit 1 to Fort Campbell. At the light, take a left onto Trenton Road. (0.25 mile)
- On Trenton, at the first light turn right onto Tiny Town Road. (0.5 mile)
- Follow Tiny Town Road to Fort Campbell Boulevard (41A). (7 miles)
- Turn right. Fort Campbell is on the left side of the road. At the third light, turn left to enter at Gate 4. (1.5 miles from Tiny Town Road)
If you are arriving at Nashville International Airport, you will be responsible for transportation from the airport to Fort Campbell. An airport shuttle will cost approximately $70 to take you from the airport to Fort Campbell.
All incoming personnel must report to Kalsu Replacement Company, 6916 Desert Storm Ave, no later than the “TO” date on their leave form (DA Form 31)to sign in – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. All Soldiers reporting during duty hours (0600 – 1700) must report be in duty uniform. Soldiers reporting during non-duty hours may be in appropriate civilian attire. Unaccompanied SSGs and below will be provided a barracks room for in-processing. For more information on Kalsu Replacement Company, contact 270-798-2813
In-processing is organized to reduce the time needed to process into post. The process will take approximately 14 duty days. Haircuts and uniforms will be inspected daily to ensure adherence to Army and Division standards. In-processing includes stops with Personnel, Finance, Dental, Medical, Newcomers’ Orientation Division Command brief, and many other important areas.
112,454 active duty, Guard, Reserve, family members, civilians, DoD members, and retirees